"Thank you" messages

MidichIorian

I don't remember anyone saying they were going to quit over it. Hyperbole much?

well a few pages back someone made my blood rise and i did say BW was lucky that i still waste some of my free time on this game, and truthfully they are.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the messages even with the low creds. Some of them are quite interesting and some are quite funny. After all, I'm not really looking to augment my creds through those messages anyway. It's like finding a dollar. It won't buy me much, but I will take it all the same.

I'd prefer more unique items though an not creds.

no i did not get "hurt" but it is a waste of my time and BW is freakin lucky i choose to waste some of my free time on this craptastic game of which they cant even figure out how to loop the music... were you damaged? do you not realize that everyone is entitled to an opinion and that opinion does not have to be the same as yours?

everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how worthless it may be.

Waste of time getting free credits from your email? Then don't check your email at all until something you were actually expecting arrives. Then, it'll be like a bonus when you receive all those trickle checks.

Edited by BlazingShadow

everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how worthless it may be.

Waste of time getting free credits from your email? Then don't check your email at all until something you were actually expecting arrives. Then, it'll be like a bonus when you receive all those trickle checks.

that would work if you saw a message other than "you have unread mail" (speaking of ignorance) and my opinion if you had even bothered to read it was that i would prefer medpacks and stims, IMO they would be more useful then a few hundred credits since you can make almost half a million from dailys...

I see the thank you messages as the promised choices will actually matter. Now I have heard a rumour some of the class story missions will effect later story arcs, but in general it seems that from world missions my choices only seem to affect who sends me the thank you letter and what I get. Perosnaly credits, junk and the rare usable item I am happy with. Just wish I would run into more people from my past.

No...Sadly the OP's opinion is what is truly wrong with society today. Its a Gift and instead of being grateful...for a gift..doesn't accept it in the spirit for which it is meant. We as human beings are in such dire straights.