Republic's Taris: The Fallen Locust = Best Heroic?

Without spoiling too much, I will just say that up to this point [level 21 Vanguard] I have to say that The Fallen Locus heroic on Taris [Republic] has to be one of the better put together heroics thus far.

Why? Because it is sort of like a mini Flashpoint. Unlike most other heroics to this point which just sends you in a phase to collect some items or what have you all while fighting through a bunch of enemies. You collect your item(s) or destroy whatever you have to destroy and then go back to the person who gave you the quest to collect your reward. From my experience on Ord Mantell and Coruscant, that has been the story thus far. Hell, even the Falling Stars heroic on Taris was along those lines.

However, The Fallen Locust is a different story. Unlike other heroics to this point, there is GREAT emphasis on story, cinematics, dialog/conversations, and even a minor twist. Again, sort of like a flashpoint but on a much smaller scale.

Again, I do not want to spoil anything for anyone but if you have played this heroic, you probably know what I am talking about.

However, without spoiling anything, for those who have played heroics deeper into the game [Republic or Empire] can you confirm or deny that many heroics later on will be on the scale of The Fallen Locust, or is Fallen Locust just a rarity and the rest of the heroics continue to fall along the similar paths as the many other basic heroics, like Trouble In Deed or Republic's Most Wanted heroics on Coruscant.

I agree, it seemed very well done. The problem with it is also it's greatest strength though.

I was with a group who was, less than stellar, I was healing. We managed it, but not without me provided emphasis CC and target marking. It wasn't a problem, just felt like I was doing more than my fair share (especially when they chose to prematurely attack the CC and break it).

I am not saying nerf it, the problem is the difficulty in comparison to the prior Heroics. Never has management been a huge necessity in them. This one comes along and with no tank it was very strenuous because there was no aggro management and I was getting pounded.

Somewhere in this writing I know I liked the Heroic though, I promise.

Perhaps less mobs outside the instanced area would have helped, that was where majority of the problems were.