Hard Talk On Gamebreaker TV(The Republic: Doomed To Fail)

Lord_Karsk

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

play a engineer or a mage then they have tons of skills

Not directly on hand...They have 10 like every other class. It is not the number of abilities a class+race has at their disposal, it is not having those abilities immediately available for use which is troublesome.

In the next episode they proposed Sandbox elements and referenced SWG. There's no danger of this happening of course, as E3 demonstrated the rest of the year is more of the same. I'm sure they will keep to this as long as subs are coming in. Oh well. It was fun til it wasn't.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/star-wars-the-old-republic-video/the-republic-swtor-show/e3-exploration/

Edited by mattgyver

In the next episode they proposed Sandbox elements and referenced SWG. There's no danger of this happening of course, as E3 demonstrated the rest of the year is more of the same. I'm sure they will keep to this as long as subs are coming in. Oh well. It was fun til it wasn't.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/star-wars-the-old-republic-video/the-republic-swtor-show/e3-exploration/

Yeah, whilst most of the new features are decent (baring the level cap depending on exactly what and when it is), they are just more of the same old same old.

I'd have thought Bioware would have been considering some Sandy features by now.

Throwing more of the same stuff at the game is a bit like bailing water out of your boat without thinking about how to plug the leak.

Yeah, whilst most of the new features are decent (baring the level cap depending on exactly what and when it is), they are just more of the same old same old.

I'd have thought Bioware would have been considering some Sandy features by now.

Throwing more of the same stuff at the game is a bit like bailing water out of your boat without thinking about how to plug the leak.

yeah I agree. I'll check back in like two years.

A lot of people can't figure out what is going on, and will probably keep blindly calling others "trolls" or haters. BW is only delaying what is inevitable as long as it doesn't change the game itself to allow REAL sandbox elements and dynamism to the map.

A game with over a million subscribers doesnt need to worry about a show with a few hundred viewers, or what they say.

GBTV has already been called a GW2 fanpage, and while that is not entirely true, the site has a tendency to overhype upcoming games while bashing on the ones already released. Taugrim is a dedicated PVPer and his opinions are respectable, but I doubt the host, Gary, has even a single max level character, he's only there to make sarcastic remarks.