Matrix SHARD help

rossvet

Okay for those who put 3 shards together already, I need help.....

I put Yellow, Red, and Blue together and made a MATRIX cube relic with certain stats...

My questions are:

If you put them together in different order will it be different stats?

WHERE do i get the Power Core to put in the machine next to the altar to Disessemble the shards?

When I tried to dissemble it said Machine needs power core....

any help would be appreciated

Yes, different color combinations will yield different stats on your relic.

There is the one in bugtown, I was also on Tatooine the other day and someone claimed they bought the disassembler from a Jawa vendor somewhere to the South of Anchorhead...not sure the exact location.

The one on Balmorra is for the Empire, the one on Tattooine is for the Republic.

There's one for the Empire on Tatooine as well. He's on the north side of town, up a bit of a ramp. It's a Jawa named Pitkth. Costs 8k.

As for making the Matrix, the order of the color doesn't (didn't in Beta at least) matter. Just which of the colors you put in.

There are 4 colors total: Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow. 3 shards are used to build your Matrix.

At 15, You can only put in 1 of each color. At 24, you can put in 2 Yellow or Blue shards, at 32, you can put in 2 Green or Red, and at 50 you can make one with all 3 of the same color.

Edited by DarthDemens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried to make it as easy and comprehensive as possible :)

Check the description on how to get the coloured shards that you need too ^_^

Hope this helps :D

How to assemble & Disassemble a Matrix Cube or Relic (Republic)/

How to assemble & Disassemble a Matrix Cube or Relic (Empire)/

• 1 year later...
Okay for those who put 3 shards together already, I need help.....

I put Yellow, Red, and Blue together and made a MATRIX cube relic with certain stats...

My questions are:

If you put them together in different order will it be different stats?

WHERE do i get the Power Core to put in the machine next to the altar to Disessemble the shards?

When I tried to dissemble it said Machine needs power core....

any help would be appreciated

The order is irelevant, but different combinations of the colours creates different matrixes. This link will tell you what combinations you need for the various matrixes Matrix Recipes