pvp with pve or aug custom

Hutt

So I pvp with 2 pieces of pve for the 15% tracer bonus and the rest of my kit is augmented custom armor. Anyone play with all augmented armor vs pve whole or mix like what I got going on? Thx!

2 piece pve bonus is absolutely essential, I cry every time I see an arsenal merc without it

Don't forget you only need the pve shell, so you can pull all the mods out of your columi or rakata or whatever and replace them with bm/wh. So all you're really losing is 2 augments, which is definitely worth it. You don't lose any expertise.

Thx for your input guys! I'm not worried about expertise as I have been inserting the pvp mods in the pve armor(making my own pvp armorings). I like the look of tionese too so that's a plus with the helm and body pieces. The rest if my kit is augmented battlemaster that I've made (war hero when I get to valor 70). My kit seems to do really well and I'm anxious to make a bracer with expertise when I have the time to figure out how I want to move around mods. Thinking of buying a bunch of BM gear with the specific stats and loading to the curve with crit and power. I do play other toons as I get bored playing the same toon consistently.