Dark Jedi Knight gear?

DeckerVeden

That is correct. Even if you craft some gear on your sith and post it to a republic alt, it's appearance and name will change to the republic looks.

This is so each side has their own traits and style, otherwise both would look the same which is silly. You don't see jedi looking like sith in starwars.

Companions, i hate the gear changing appearence cross faction because i want to gear up companions in outfits that suit them, Lord Scourge is a sith, i haven't upgraded his gear because then i'd be forced to make him look like a jedi. The same with Akaavi spar, her initial appearence is clearly the mercenary elite set of gear but i'm forced to make her look like a trooper later on.

the piece that really caught my attention is the Dark Jedi's Robe.

Anyone seen or know what has become of this cool set?

It used to be available on the dark side vendor in beta. It was removed along with a ton of other armors.

note to self: do mealstrom on your guardian. about 10 times.

lol! yes. Taral V is where you get the robe. I do both Maelstrom and Taral V quite a bit and although I get the leggings and the robes I have never found the headpiece.

I am just looking for dark themed jedi robes and the sort. I don't really see where all this: "Reroll to sith, you can't be a evil hero" thing came from as I don't recall ever saying my suggested alignment.

I just want to wear some darker stuff is all. :) Doesn't have to be black, can be darker shades of brown or blue.

There's a set of Guardian dark blue robes that you can get from the Heroic 2+ Republic's Most Wanted on Coruscant. Or if you're a Sentinel there's a dark brown robe that come from the same Heroic. Both have dark brown/black shirts under the robes. And they're orange.

Edited by YoshiRaphElan

lol! yes. Taral V is where you get the robe. I do both Maelstrom and Taral V quite a bit and although I get the leggings and the robes I have never found the headpiece.

I got it from the big droid, I believe. The chest piece was from the bonus boss, and the greaves dropped from the big droid on a subsequent run.

mkay, taral v then. just confusing when it's called maelstrom, but good to know :D

btw, does anyone know something about drop-chances when you are higher level? let's say I like the scoundrel set you get from cademimu, how often would it take me to get it on a lvl 50? ;D

Edited by amnie

i'm surprised no one has mentioned the Warbringer's Body Armor. it's a heavy, shoulder-padded, black robe with some white-ish tabards (at least this is how it appears on the republic side) which drops on the hammer station.

my vigilance guardian, who is full light side, currently wears this along with battle expulsor's gloves, greaves, and boots (which are the same model as the warbringer variants, except they are moddable). thanks to the match-to-chest feature, it allows the rest of my gear (except my belt) to have the same dark shade. :jawa_cool:

here is a screenshot of how it looks on him:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d17f22193350618

Edited by BlueArbiter
wrong link

mkay, taral v then. just confusing when it's called maelstrom, but good to know :D

btw, does anyone know something about drop-chances when you are higher level? let's say I like the scoundrel set you get from cademimu, how often would it take me to get it on a lvl 50? ;D

It didn't take long at all, I got it within the first 2 runs. I ran it again twice last night and got the chestpiece once from the bonus boss (you need to kill 20 beasts then 45 imps then deactivate 10 terminals) to unlock him. I think his name is Hasper. I've killed him probably 7 times now and had the chestpiece drop 5 times.

In 7 kills the droid has dropped the helm twice for me and the greaves twice for me. By the way, Lord Scourge looks amazing in this set.

You can buy the matching gloves (different name though) from the specialty vendor on Balmorra for cash. For boots the Transcendent guardian and sith Warden boots from Maelstrom look good with the set. I'm going to run the instance a few more times to see if the actual Orange boots will drop from Taral V. They are on Torhead, but a lot of stuff that isn't in the game post Beta is on Torhead. If I do get them, I will come back and let you know.

I know I may sound picky, but I would really like a robe for my DS Knight that has the following requirements:

- No hood

- No shades of brown

- Has a cape

Is there gear that looks like this Republic side? I know plenty of Sith Warrior armors have this.

I know I may sound picky, but I would really like a robe for my DS Knight that has the following requirements:

- No hood

- No shades of brown

- Has a cape

Is there gear that looks like this Republic side? I know plenty of Sith Warrior armors have this.

oh damn I would love to have .any. robe with hood down/no hood. I'm even thinking about just putting my guardian in the social armour once 1.3 hits. I'm just afraid it would look kinda silly on my char :(

(I wouldn't mind it being white, but black would obviously be more stylish :D)

It didn't take long at all, I got it within the first 2 runs. I ran it again twice last night and got the chestpiece once from the bonus boss (you need to kill 20 beasts then 45 imps then deactivate 10 terminals) to unlock him. I think his name is Hasper. I've killed him probably 7 times now and had the chestpiece drop 5 times.

In 7 kills the droid has dropped the helm twice for me and the greaves twice for me. By the way, Lord Scourge looks amazing in this set.

You can buy the matching gloves (different name though) from the specialty vendor on Balmorra for cash. For boots the Transcendent guardian and sith Warden boots from Maelstrom look good with the set. I'm going to run the instance a few more times to see if the actual Orange boots will drop from Taral V. They are on Torhead, but a lot of stuff that isn't in the game post Beta is on Torhead. If I do get them, I will come back and let you know.

are those gloves moddable? i remember that sometimes the specialities vendor doesn't sell gloves moddable :/

and cool. I still have some way to go on my guardian as I want to level up my shadow first, and I BET on my shadow the guardian stuff will drop. lol

Edited by amnie

Balmorran Resistance social gear has sort of a darker tone training fatigues/space suit look to it, as another option. Also a crazy face mask if you're trying to go for a Sithy look. Edited by Halkyon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.