Preparing for Level 50

Liwilliams

Hello!

I recently hit level 40. In most games, there are things you can do while doing the last few levels to help you out when you hit 50. Examples being quests which unlock raids/instances, specific gear, grinding particular currency whether it's money or commendations, grinding reputation -- something. I have maxxed out professions already.

Also, I prefer PvE over PvP.

If there's any wisdom you guys can bring upon me so I can start having goals instead of watching my xp bar -- that would be awesome.

Thanks for the time and help. :D

Try to get a full armor set as close to Armor rating 126 as possible. This can be done by buying crafted pinks off the GTN, Orange pieces with pink pieces in them, Drops from high level heroics, Gear from grinding out your daily quests in Belsalvis and Illum using Daily comms.

Having your armor close to or at 126 will make starting hardmode flashpoints much easier on your self.

edit: a few good threads about gearing in the flashpoint/Ops folder.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=409021

there are more then this one take a look.

Edited by KillaDeuce

Try to get a full armor set as close to Armor rating 126 as possible. This can be done by buying crafted pinks off the GTN, Orange pieces with pink pieces in them, Drops from high level heroics, Gear from grinding out your daily quests in Belsalvis and Illum using Daily comms.

Having your armor close to or at 126 will make starting hardmode flashpoints much easier on your self.

edit: a few good threads about gearing in the flashpoint/Ops folder.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=409021

there are more then this one take a look.

Pink mods? I think you mean purple mods.

As he said, OP, just run black hole/ilum/belsavis dailies to get daily tokens to spend on hilts/barrels, armoring, and eventually 2 implants and an earpiece. Once you have a decent amount of gear at 126 rating you can start to do hard mode flashpoints.

Edited by KuroshimaiHD