Bonus companion coming in 1.3?

Prokaryote

I'm still hopeful of getting a HK companion in 1.3, plus bioware posted this in their forum round up, maybe using the thread to hint that hes there?

Exactly. After all, why else would BioWare try to draw attention to this? Why would they want to promote speculation about a companion that isn't currently there? It's because they want to get people speculating and hyped before they release any information. At this point, it's even more than speculation though. It's been datamined, mentioned in a Q&A session, mentioned on many different fansites, and then this thread was promoted by BioWare. I think it may be safe to say that whether or not HK is coming with update 1.3, they will probably add him in eventually. But I have a hunch considering that the Q&A where they brought up HK was specific to update 1.3.:D

I can't wait for HK-51 to make it into the game, I certainly hope it's as soon as 1.3.

Here's hoping for a few customization options, too. You know how T7 has those two generic astromech skins? The flathead and the domehead? I'd like to see some of the generic battle droid models available for HK so that there aren't a million HK units running around. Some of those droids look pretty cool.

I wonder what type of companion he would be? Ranged damage, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...