Social Media is a Powerful Tool

Targetboy

I urge all of you to share your thoughts about SWTOR on the various social network sites, whether it be positive or negative.

If you think development will speed up after layoffs, you are surely mistaken. You don't cut key members of your leadership staff if the bottom line isn't being affected. If they can't offer a solid date to when 1.3 will be released, that's because they DON'T KNOW. Poor code, is poor code. They rushed the release of the current beta we all are paying for or paid for.

I urge all of you to share your thoughts about SWTOR on the various social network sites, whether it be positive or negative.

If you think development will speed up after layoffs, you are surely mistaken. You don't cut key members of your leadership staff if the bottom line isn't being affected. If they can't offer a solid date to when 1.3 will be released, that's because they DON'T KNOW. Poor code, is poor code. They rushed the release of the current beta we all are paying for or paid for.

Cool... I would love to see your source on exactly who was laid off and how it will affect development.

Link please.

How do you know that anyone on the development teams was laid off? If anything, the size of the dev team has increased since 1.2 when they transferred over all of the DA3 team.

Edited by Typeslice

What's your name so I can post on your wall?

How do you know that anyone on the development teams was laid off? If anything, the size of the dev team has increased since 1.2 when they transferred over all of the DA3 team.

lol your kidding right? there has been 100 articles about the bioware and EA layoffs, google it...i dare you

lol your kidding right? there has been 100 articles about the bioware and EA layoffs, google it...i dare you

No sh*t dude, but what about the articles from a week earlier saying that the entire DA3 team was moved to swtor. 1+1-1=1, same place you started.

Edited by Typeslice

From a post stickied at the top of the General Discussion page:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=462269

Hey folks, since you’re reading this you may likely have heard that we’ve done some restructuring here on the SWTOR team. Sadly, we are bidding farewell to some talented, passionate and exceptionally hard-working people who helped make SWTOR a reality. Impacting people’s lives this way is always very hard, but we’re ensuring the affected people are treated with dignity, fairness and respect.

I would submit that your knowledge of BW's staffing is inferior to that of their senior management.

General Discussion is where the Doomsday Prophets gather.

"The world as we know it is about to end!! Revert to our Saviour, World of Warcraft, in order to still enjoy what the internetz has to offer!"

In return, there are other Prophets, the so-called Fanbois.

"Don't listen to them Infidels!! The world is not about to end. Instead, our Lord and Saviour has granted us a gift!! We can now sprint from Level 1!!! And don't forget the miracle they sent us through the mythical TaunTaun creature!!! Everything is fine!!"

Never mind dude, like talking to a brick wall. How quickly everyone forgets that they EXPANDED the size of the swtor team right before they laid people off. I never denied that they laid people off (which you are fixated on).

Edited by Typeslice

Never mind dude, like talking to a brick wall. How quickly everyone forgets that they EXPANDED the size of the swtor team right before they laid people off. I never denied that they laid people off (which you are fixated on).

where does it say tor team was expanded? i kinda think that would have been brought up at some point.