for someFuture PVP toughts.

Frsot

something this game lacks in the pvp section is goals and achievements(imo). valour rank doesnt really mean anything but the fact youve grinded WZs like a baws, and getting the gear is just a dangling carrot.

what i would like to see/experience is something bigger to strive and fight for and see some different angles in the pvp, not just the same WZ over and over again.

one thing that would be cool to be had would for example be space combat pvp! i for one remember the fun times i had in X-wing VS Tie fighter(if anyone else remembers that game) though that was played with a joystick not mouse and keyboard. though if space combat pvp would be developed maybe a joystick alternatvie would be something to ponder :).

another thing ive been thinking about that would be just awesome is "planetary control". just think about it, a guild or alliance(or several) can fight for control over a planet, claiming it to be under their protection(or something along the lines). and thus gain bonuses of some sort for have this planet under its wing. but also they must be ready to defend it from invasion from the republic or empire at any time, or they will take it from you. its not an entirely thought out plan of how to do it, but it would be so cool, and so much fun! and it also gives a guild/alliance some nice bragging rights.

anyway just wanted to share some thoughts about it during all theese gloom and doom threads. so what do you guys think?