Cover and WZ stuck

FranJ

Cover is bugged, I always get stuck in WZ ress zone due to cover not working as intended...

is BIOWARE going to fix this or what? I can't spend 15 mins in a WZ and in the last min getting kicked by afk because I can't move my character from the ressing zone because I'm laying in the floor...

It's not just in WZ's that cover isn't working. The bug still persists, they've only seemed to fix it half way. 50% of the time I will not drop into cover regardless if I am moving or not, and rolling into cover seems to work even less than that. This is an issue that needs to be fixed in a serious way. Was in a couple warzones today and could not drop into cover while rooted, even though this was supposed to have been fixed a long time ago.

I was just about to start a thread about this.

More proof that BW can't code anymore.

Sick and tired of finding bug after bug that has been reported over and over with no fix.

Major skill for Smuggler and not working? I bet operative doesn't have this problem.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

since beta its been there, mainly happens when you use the mouse as a shortcut for cover,

theres one also where you kinda glide/walk in cover but your abilities dont work,

i get that one mainly.

the way they "fixed" it is with crouch.

just do crouch and get up, it will be normal, in void it used to happen alot.

is that what you meant sry?

Edited by ODTONE