Alignment affects conversations?

Tuzark

both factions have good and bad options.

Jedi and Sith are relgious orders that follow oodes based on the force, just opposite sides of the spectrum :p

Some people will follow the code to the letter, some will not.

Bioware just gives you the options to be a proper jedi or sith, or to be rebelious of the code you follow :p

Differences in options for the sith can range in results, from lies and backstabbing to death.

Edited by pluzoid

I think you misunderstand me, what i meant is that i was told that, for example if i have dark side rank2, my character's voice/way of speaking will sound more arrogant, and that my replies in conversations are different.

For your voice, it does not change. You may be presented with other options through your story based on what you have done, but that is about it. And those options may seem more arrogant or rough, just because they are another line to choose.

It WILL however affect the way you 'look'. Your posture, skin, eyes, etc. There is a toggle in options to turn off the change in appearance due to alignment as well.

I have another quick question about the Allignment points.

I have 6500ish Dark Side points and around 100 Light Side points, is it possible to get rid of the 100 light side points?

once you reach max Dark Side points (10k) any dark side points you get after that will reduce your Light side points.