MIni games while sitting alone in the fleet

1. Jumping from the elevator without dying

2. Jumping across the pit without dying

3. Taking off all your clothes and screaming at the top of your lungs

4. Dancing with your companion

5. solo black talon run

6. running around the entire fleet in three minutes

7. pretending that you are playing a mmo game

Glitter bomb the trolls. Wait for one to appear in chat, hunt him down among the fleet, and throw sparkling powder onto him for a point. Keep score among your guild members for competition.

I'm sitting in a chair in a cantina on Tatooine while playing pazzak while I'm betting on minigames

because i still got 45 minutes until the next pod race starts.Were the weekly price for first place

is a rare mount.

All this i'm doing while thinking back at the time in SWTOR i had nothing to do on some space station

with no STAR WARS FEELING.. All this in STAR WARS Universe (STU) made by LUCASARTS that

came out in 2018, worlds best MMO ever.:)

I'm sitting in a chair in a cantina on Tatooine while playing pazzak while I'm betting on minigames

because i still got 45 minutes until the next pod race starts.Were the weekly price for first place

is a rare mount.

All this i'm doing while thinking back at the time in SWTOR i had nothing to do on some space station

with no STAR WARS FEELING.. All this in STAR WARS Universe (STU) made by LUCASARTS that

Did this post come from a mail box by a lake? :eek:

is a rare mount.

You Sir, are amazing!