SWTOR: The Movie

Sammm

Let's say the Bioware developers are making a movie based on SWTOR. Who you'd like to see in the role of...

Satele Shan

Darth Malgus

Darth Revan

Kira Carsen

Elara Dorne

Khem Val

Vette

My suggestions would be...

Satele Shan -> Summer Glau

Darth Malgus -> Channing Tatum

Darth Revan -> Jim Caviezel

Kira Carsen -> Cobie Smulders

Elara Dorne -> Kate Winslet

Khem Val -> Conan Stevens

Vette -> Emma Watson

Feel free to add other SWTOR characters and actress/actor suggestions! :jawa_smile:

Edited by Sammm

Let's say the Bioware developers are making a movie based on SWTOR. Who you'd like to see in the role of...

Satele Shan

Darth Malgus

Darth Revan

Kira Carsen

Elara Dorne

Khem Val

Vette

Vette -> Emma Watson

Feel free to add other SWTOR characters and actress/actor suggestions! :jawa_smile:

Satele Shan -> Summer Glau would be win for sure

Cladia Black aka aeryn sun for the sith warrior and yvonne strahovski aka sarah walker for imperial agent

Satele Shan -> Summer Glau would be win for sure

Cladia Black aka aeryn sun for the sith warrior and yvonne strahovski aka sarah walker for imperial agent

I agree with both choices (Claudia Black + Yvonne Strahovski). Claudia would command respect and fear as a sith warrior (probably a marauder?) and an imperial agent with an australian accent would be lovely.

I agree with both choices (Claudia Black + Yvonne Strahovski). Claudia would command respect and fear as a sith warrior (probably a marauder?) and an imperial agent with an australian accent would be lovely.

not just that but Yvonne Strahovski kicked *** in Chuck and be awesome for a spy type of a class

Satele Shan- Megan Fox.

Revan- Taylor Lautner.

Rest I don't give a care. I HATE taylor Lautner, but it'll be funny to see revan take his shirt off every 10 minutes.

Oh, and satele can take her shirt off every 10 minutes too... Or 5 minutes... Heh heh.

satele shan- megan fox.

Revan- taylor lautner.

Rest i don't give a care. I hate taylor lautner, but it'll be funny to see revan take his shirt off every 10 minutes.

Oh, and satele can take her shirt off every 10 minutes too... Or 5 minutes... Heh heh.

edit: Revan must be chuck norris!!!!

Yvonne Strahovski FTW! A great Imp Agent with a heart of gold. She can be paired up with a bungling Jedi who works at the Coruscant BuyMore. lol!

Satele Shan

Darth Malgus

Darth Revan

Kira Carsen

Elara Dorne

Khem Val

Vette

Vette -> Emma Watson

NO! Why would you put this here? Now LucasArts will get ideas and Georgio will ruin everything!

How can I get this thread deleted before he sees it?

NO! Why would you put this here? Now LucasArts will get ideas and Georgio will ruin everything!

How can I get this thread deleted before he sees it?

Too late, Uncle George has internet drones everywhere.