Charged Barrel increase damage of hammershot, old or something new?

Meshimashi

Hi Bioware and fellow players!

Just checked the "classes" section on this site and I happend to discover something cool! I went on to the trooper > commando and looked at the four abilities that are supose to stand out for each commando specialization and there it was, "Charged Barrel" = "Charged Rounds increase the damage of your next hammershot by 10%, last 6 sec" Is this something for the future!? If so it would be great! it would increase our mobility by alot and perhaps even make us a threat in PvP once agian. Please respond bioware, you got my hopes up! :)

Read the others....

GR 2.5 sec cast time? 9 sec CD?

Barrier still gaining 2% per stack?

Some of that is old, and some of it....well I've been a trooper since mid-december and I've never seen those skills working like that....

If Gr had 9 sec cd, it would be the most gimped class in mmo history, even the troopers in the movies would get more kills

haha! :D perhaps, well sadly enough I think we are already on the toplist for the "most gimped class in mmo history"

Actually im cursed, every class i play end up hopelessly gimped, in every mmo!

My closest friends in my guild even forbids me to play the classes their going to play becouse they dont want them to become gimped. If i say im going to play a class, they choose something else.

Elementalist in GW2 will be next.

True story! :(