Another Legacy Twi'lek Question

PhaedrusGrey

I've heard the Twi'lek legacy unlocks the skin colors but I noticed the Inquisitor has one or two extra tattoo options. Do we also unlock those? I'd like to make a Sith Juggernaut Twi'lek with the red skin and sith tattoos but before I blow 1.5mil on it I wanna make sure I get the tattoos as well. If not I'll just buy a different race.

No one in-game seems to be able to answer me or is willing to log out for a min a check on their Twi'lek.

Thankee :)

Edited by PhaedrusGrey
Spelling Errors

It would only make sense to me to give them hte tattoos. I'd also wonder if the Human Legacy also unlocks all their tattoo options from the Trooper, SW and BH classes. Once again, I'd rather ask these questions before spending the money.

Just tested, It does appear that all of the twi'lek tattoos and skin colors unlock. However the inquisitor specific slave brands (scar slider) are still class exclusive. As for humans, the class-specific tattoo options are not unlocked with legacy.

My Twi´Lek is just 41, so i can´t answer this question, but for the human i can say, that tatoos are still class-based. BH, Warrior and Trooper got completly different tattoos, Jedi can´t choose tatoos at all.

Edit: ah, to slow.

Edited by Syadasti

Just tested, It does appear that all of the twi'lek tattoos and skin colors unlock.

THANK YOU. I didn't expect the slave brands to unlock but as long as the Sith tattoos are, I'ma be happy to make mah jugg. :D + Reputation for you.