Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Date Night!

iamthehoyden

vette...prolly wine and dine, and splurge onto her the luxuries she only dreamed about as a slave. spa time to get a seaweed wrap for her lekkus, exsquisite foods, designer clothes, everything befitting of a darth's trophy wife.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can always do a double-date =)

My buddy got his trooper and Elara, I got my JK and her darling Doc. A really nice double-date in the beautiful Belsavis. With the two significant others being healers the whole thing was very relaxing, and fun =)

Have no idea who my BH would go on double-date with, haven't got that far on any of my imps.

Dating in Belsavis

Sith Warrior and Vette - A action, horror or comedy movie, or a walk on the beach. And for some reason, I can picture Vette teaching the Warrior how to play pazaak or something considering the fact that I highly doubt they teach you THAT in the Sith Academy, hehe.

Bounty Hunter and Mako - Definitely a walk on the beach in my opinion. That, or a vacation somewhere nice.

Imperial Agent and Temple - A picnic on top of a hill on a nice planet like Voss or Alderaan.

I use 5. He's a little the worse for wear, scarring-wise, but... eyepatch. So sexy.

Customization 4 with the facial tattoos, get a rebreather mask for him...mmm...I have the white mohawk customization as well but I've gotten so used to the tats that I rarely slap it on him. This eye patch warrants a look-see in a bit, don't remember that one :D

Dates?

SI + Andronikos = the Endar Spire; he loved that thus probably back there again after a few Huttese Hangovers...then watching him lob grenades at rakghouls as he enthuses about some freighter he wants to take down;

SI + Talos = (I only propose this because I've become more fond of Talos than I thought I would earlier on) pick a tomb, any tomb, and then no "action" so to speak but some extraordinary conversation;

SW + Quinn = upscale cantina, encourage him to blather on about all things Imperial while plying him with drinks, back to the ship and- needless to say don't feel it a wise idea to turn one's back to him in any situation ;) ;

IA + Kaliyo = (have a male IA) upscale cantina again, dispassionately and bemusedly watching her hit on anything with two-four-eight-however-many legs...he's cold like that;

Smug + Corso = the canon equivalent of buffalo wings and then that mechanical bull mentioned way back in the thread- or else some kind of droid demolition derby;

female BH + Gault = (no Torian yet) picking out curtains and linens for the ship since I don't think Gault swings *ahem* straight and my merc is aesthetically-challenged (just give her something to set afire and she's happy).

Yep. Have given this stuff entirely too much thought LOL :)

girls night out... ohhh

my femagent using her acess privilages to allow kaliyo to tag some high-profile property with graffiti ( kali doesn't know the paint is formulated to dissapear after a day or so )

maybe that ME3 garrus style date too: going up somewhere where you shouldn't be, and tossing stuff over the edge and blowing it up.

temple would be typical girl shopping trips, maybe some clubbing, just so temple can show off her "manipulation" skills

corso and my smuggler... drunk bumpercars.

female BH + Gault = (no Torian yet) picking out curtains and linens for the ship since I don't think Gault swings *ahem* straight and my merc is aesthetically-challenged (just give her something to set afire and she's happy).

Actually, Gault is straight, although humans aren't his type (He says we don't age well, apparently);

In fact, he was Hylo Vizz's partner in Crime in more ways than one :cool:

Hmm...date night...let's see...

My M!Sith Warrior, and Quinn wold attend a very exclusive Sith party on Alderaan. One full of fine wine, fine food, and plenty of 'entertainment'. Then they wold retire to the most lavish hotel, that a can be afforded, by a Sith Lord. After which they would spend the morning...errm...afternoon on a luxury cruiser headed back to the Imperial fleet.

Meanwhile my MAgent and Vector would find a nice remote lakeside area on Dromund Kaas, and set up camp. They would swim in the clear waters under darkened skies, feel the constant light rain as Vector tells my agent about his dreams from the nest, and enjoy each others company to the sound of rolling thunder.

:jawa_cool::jawa_evil:

My M!Sith Warrior, and Quinn wold attend a very exclusive Sith party on Alderaan. One full of fine wine, fine food, and plenty of 'entertainment'. Then they wold retire to the most lavish hotel, that a can be afforded, by a Sith Lord. After which they would spend the morning...errm...afternoon on a luxury cruiser headed back to the Imperial fleet.

Meanwhile my MAgent and Vector would find a nice remote lakeside area on Dromund Kaas, and set up camp. They would swim in the clear waters under darkened skies, feel the constant light rain as Vector tells my agent about his dreams from the nest, and enjoy each others company to the sound of rolling thunder.

...excuse me while i steal your idea for vector and shove it into my own head cannon

.....feels good man

I think I'll go borrow the SW one for my femWar. She needs some dress-up time given that she's always running around in armor.

I think I'll go borrow the SW one for my femWar. She needs some dress-up time given that she's always running around in armor.

let's make it a doubble date once im done on dromund kaas, i;m sure vector would be pleased to have me hang out with the "in-laws" after ;P

his little bug family lol

he better set up another one of those wild parties. my toon woke up between a colocoid and a genosian last time

Ooooo... can Kanpeki join in the festivities? Quinn's no fun sometimes, I mean theatre, opera, fine dining is nice and all but sometimes you just want to let loose and party!

Ooooo... can Kanpeki join in the festivities? Quinn's no fun sometimes, I mean theatre, opera, fine dining is nice and all but sometimes you just want to let loose and party!

of course! snorting lines of pheremone powder. dancing to the stars. membrosia bodyshots. Last time i went to that party it was one giant fade-to-black, it was so wild

girls night out... ohhh

my femagent using her acess privilages to allow kaliyo to tag some high-profile property with graffiti ( kali doesn't know the paint is formulated to dissapear after a day or so )

maybe that ME3 garrus style date too: going up somewhere where you shouldn't be, and tossing stuff over the edge and blowing it up.

temple would be typical girl shopping trips, maybe some clubbing, just so temple can show off her "manipulation" skills

corso and my smuggler... drunk bumpercars.

Drunk bumpercars... I love it!! Count me in, think my trooper will drag along Aric for a ride as well. He might protest a bit but I'm sure he'll like it anyways.

Drunk bumpercars... I love it!! Count me in, think my trooper will drag along Aric for a ride as well. He might protest a bit but I'm sure he'll like it anyways.

Drunk bumpercars! Count me in.

Aric would be all like...'what is this nonsense....omg that person hit me so now I have to KICK SOME A**.' Yep. :)

Actually, Gault is straight, although humans aren't his type (He says we don't age well, apparently);

In fact, he was Hylo Vizz's partner in Crime in more ways than one :cool:

See now, I'm not that far along LOL just past where I gained negative affection with him on my ship- it involved curtains or some such (that was a couple weeks ago, haven't played my merc much since then). So I rescind the shopping not-date with Gault and replace it with:

BH + Gault = she wouldn't really be interested in him in that way but for the sake of finally having a good drinking buddy- after being saddled with Mako for so long- it would be a night out hitting as many dive-bar cantinas as possible and then perhaps once back at the shabby ship...? but only a one-nighter :D

Everyone here is just so creative!

I love this one too:

I'll borrow that. :D

Drunk bumpercars! Count me in.

Aric would be all like...'what is this nonsense....omg that person hit me so now I have to KICK SOME A**.' Yep. :)

Lol! Yep, that would be it exactly! Especially with a few drinks in him. Oh man, drunk bumpercars would be fun hehe

Lol! Yep, that would be it exactly! Especially with a few drinks in him. Oh man, drunk bumpercars would be fun hehe

Hmmm I haven't given much thought to what he would be like after a few drinks, but now I am intrigued. I think I would fall over in shock if he ever actually smiled at me. Don't even know if it would suit him! I kind of like the scowl.

Hmmm I haven't given much thought to what he would be like after a few drinks, but now I am intrigued. I think I would fall over in shock if he ever actually smiled at me. Don't even know if it would suit him! I kind of like the scowl.

Aric smiling?

Wouldn't that like crack his face or something terrible like that? I don't think the guy even knows how, though if he was drunk, that could have possibilities.

Hmm.. drunk Quinn... what would that look like? Or does the guy even know how to get that drunk?

Hmm.. drunk Quinn... what would that look like? Or does the guy even know how to get that drunk?

Possibly not, so that is why I spiked his orange juice with vodka. After a few of those, Quinn loosened up. :D

I bet Quinn is one of those fellas, that could drink everyone under the table, and not feel a thing until he goes to stand up.

In my head canon, he's a hard liquor/shooters kinda guy. :D

Edited by JediElf

I bet Quinn is one of those fellas, that could drink everyone under the table, and not feel a thing until he goes to stand up.

In my head canon, he's a hard liquor/shooters kinda guy. :D

in my dirty head cannon... maybe the hard stuff get's him to grow and pair and be the agressor >:3

really..anyone have a pressure washer? this head cannon is REALLY gunked up dirty.

in my dirty head cannon... maybe the hard stuff get's him to grow and pair and be the agressor >:3

really..anyone have a pressure washer? this head cannon is REALLY gunked up dirty.

Have you read my posts lately? I am no better. Its all Aric's fault, I can't help it!

I wonder if Bioware ever reads threads like these and think....hmmm, what have we created with these companions, lmao, or perhaps it will give them some ideas :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.