Do Legendary items exist yet?

Barrgil

Seriously, I have not come across a single legendary item or heard of a legendary item in SwTOR ever since beta.

As far as I know, the rarest item right now is the Czerka Crate-O-Matic, but that is only Artifact quality. I have gotten about 10 artifact drops (excluding raid and HM flashpoint bosses) and all they drop for me are gear items. Not a single novelty or pet, let alone the crate. The single rarest item I ever come across that dropped for me are the Birthright Construction Kit on a random mob in the black-hole area. It was extra weird too, since the drop beam was dark yellow with a blue tint in the middle. Very odd...

So to anyone out there, have YOU ever seen a legendary item? If Bioware is reading this (LOL yeah right), do they even exist at the moment?

Edited by Barrgil

So apparently by reading, the legendary I had seen, was an error. Like I said, it wasn't much more special than artifact, because it had the same mods.

Ok, then the only Legendary Item, is the wristband from the Cantina Vendor on the fleet.

Yea i dont think thats considered legendary. When i finished the Blizz quest line on my BH i got that blaster aswell. Again maybe im wrong but i do think its a glitch since it was a quest reward for me aswell pre 1.2 as of course we all know BH heals are worthless past 1.2 so mine is a crafting alt now.

The blaster from the BH quest is NOT legendary. It was the first 'orange' item Bioware implemented before orange items existed. That's why it was a different color. I still have the blaster from the quest and it's orange now.