Now who do you think will make the next Star Wars mmo ?

Kryana

Who do you guys think or want to see make the next Star Wars mmo since this one is obviously not what alot of us are looking for. I want to see a new SW mmo that is much more sandbox and skill based with no companions and a good crafting system hopefully I can get this or make it before I die lol.

Who do you guys think or want to see make the next Star Wars mmo since this one is obviously not what alot of us are looking for. I want to see a new SW mmo that is much more sandbox and skill based with no companions and a good crafting system hopefully I can get this or make it before I die lol.

There won't be a next one unless its developed in-house at Lucasarts.

Hopefully not a bunch of college kids as it seems like we got this time.

The "Next" SW MMO will be the last one, ALA SWGemu.

Seriously....as much as I wanted to love SWTOR, and loved a lot about it....what I need from a game to keep me interested long-term simply isn't here. There's more content and things to do on SWGemu's Basilisk server....even in alpha.

yawn,

how did you get in here? all trolling should be kept in the general sub section of the forum.

so for that reason i'm going act like this whole thread was not just your attempt to have a dig at BW and SWTOR. and i will answer like it a grown up way, just like its a real question.

-----------------------------------------

/waves hand "this is the MMORPG you were looking for"

If they could keep it from being a complete grindfest, I would like to see Cryptic give it a shot. City of Heroes is still a great game except for the level grind.

Oh god cryptic? you gotta be kidding me man. that company are greedy bastards, lolCryptic.

I would like Obisidian to because they always write the best stories. If not Obisidian then Bethesda because of their massive worlds.

The last game I played from Obsidian was, unfortunately, Alpha Protocol. Tbh, the story in that wasn't very good. BioWare still has them beat for the most great stories in games.

The last game I played from Obsidian was, unfortunately, Alpha Protocol. Tbh, the story in that wasn't very good. BioWare still has them beat for the most great stories in games.

I loved Alpha Protocol and replay it over and over, different tastes I guess.

Edited by Tuscad