Hopscotch isn't any fun.

mcgrace

My guild started with me and 3 friends. It got up to 80. We play every night. Typically between 15-20 logged in at a time. We became very proficient at PVP. I myself have 10 pieces of War Hero gear, valor 89. The vent chat was just as much fun as playing. The game as a whole was a blast. All the way down to the background music.

Except.

We are no longer playing. We are standing around hopscothing over the tiles on the fleet. Seeing if we can skip over the cracks like a little child's game. Literally. We stand there for 30 minutes at a time, jumping on rails and over cracks. The vent chat is now the most exciting part of the night since we wait so long for a q pop.

Now?

Guys aren't logging in anymore. I get it. I just logged off when the fleet went under 15 people.

Hopscotch just isn't enough fun for me I guess.

My guild started with me and 3 friends. It got up to 80. We play every night. Typically between 15-20 logged in at a time. We became very proficient at PVP. I myself have 10 pieces of War Hero gear, valor 89. The vent chat was just as much fun as playing. The game as a whole was a blast. All the way down to the background music.

Except.

We are no longer playing. We are standing around hopscothing over the tiles on the fleet. Seeing if we can skip over the cracks like a little child's game. Literally. We stand there for 30 minutes at a time, jumping on rails and over cracks. The vent chat is now the most exciting part of the night since we wait so long for a q pop.

Now?

Guys aren't logging in anymore. I get it. I just logged off when the fleet went under 15 people.

Gotta be even less fun considering jumping in this game is a pain in the neck. Always a delay for me.

Except.

Now?

Thats ok me and my friend in RL both have 50s on each side so we meet up and watch our ship droid companions fight each other.. We call it companion bum fights.

Well, you say 15-20 are logged in at a time, if that is still the case, then just all que at the same time, and you should have a same-guild warzone. I'm not entirely sure, though, as i am not in a guild