coming close to two hours...

mcburly

....being queued for a pvp match. Honestly, if this is what most servers are experiencing, no one at bioware should be off this weekend. You should be hard at work trying to correct our population issue right now.

This coming from a strong supporter of the game, and i will continue to be one ....but i wanna play it and I refuse to reroll after all the time and effort spent on my characters on my server. I shouldnt have to make that kind of sacrifice for a service I pay for. The company Im paying needs to be the ones making the sacrifices right now.

I'm at about an hour and a half, some people saying its been 5 hours since a warzone popped, Bioware is really letting us down

Unfortunately they are. Even the most patient of fans are starting to give up, like myself. Sadly, I may have to cancel my sub soon if this issue doesnt get handled. I cant do anything.

We have people paying other people to queue up for PVP, because its pretty much nonexistent now. Can't have much PVPing when fleet pop is like <20 most of the time.

I did get a screenshot of fleet at 0 last night though, GOOD TIMES INDEED!

Hello, all!

While we do appreciate anyone who takes the time to compile constructive feedback for us, we're closing this thread, as we do have a forum for suggestions and many subforums for specific topics. We suggest checking out our PvP forums for discussion on PvP and creating a new thread there if you don't find a topic that is already being discussed.

Don't forget that you can also use the In-Game Customer Service Portal to report any issues you encounter!

For a discussion on implementing a server merge, please use the following thread: When will there be a SERVER MERGE?

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!