Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No downtime on Tuesday?

MikelGoff

My guess would be that they're going to put in a patch with some new feature like LFG or server transfers Thursday or Friday. I doubt they'd put in all of 1.3 without putting it on the PTS first, but maybe some feature they've already been testing.

My guess would be that they're going to put in a patch with some new feature like LFG or server transfers Thursday or Friday. I doubt they'd put in all of 1.3 without putting it on the PTS first, but maybe some feature they've already been testing.

I'm tired of internal testing. We didn't get enough PTS on 1.2, and it turned out to have a horrible sound bug. They then had to fix it. If it had been in PTS a little longer, it would have likely been fixed.

It would be nice if you were right about the LFG/ Transfers thing later that week.

Who expected to get 1.3 on Tuesday? And why aren't they sharing the good stuff?

I would expect 1.3 to spend at least 2 weeks (hopefully more) on the PTS before it goes live, and it isn't on the PTS yet. We're a long way away from 1.3's release.

I think a few of you skimmed an already short post.

I'll quote the part that you guys seem to be missing from your responses.

Does that mean we're not getting a patch and 1.3 isn't going on PTS as everyone here expected?

Yes, I know we're not getting 1.3 soon. If you're not going to bother reading all of (a short) post, do not respond to it.

Edited by MikelGoff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.