TCW Season 5 Trailer

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though now I'm sure George and company doesn't really take the EU into account when making this show, I'm still holding out for Spar, Fenn Shysa, Toobi Daala to come out of nowhere and kick Vizsla's butt off the throne if he takes out Satine. I'd hate to see Death Watch in charge of Mandalore during the Galactic Civil War.

I hope he succeeds in ending the New Mandalorian Rule. Their peaceful ways and use of the Mandalorian Title...sickens me. *Spits* =,_,= It's a "Travissty" if I could be blunt. I want my OLD Mandalorians back.... Until then..at least I have material to make Mandalorian Tributes with.....

Space Battles look to be even more epic. Also it's about time we got to see more of non-clone battles with freedom fighters.

Embo is back BABY!

Lol at Hondo.

......hmmm looks good, looks good.

Even though now I'm sure George and company doesn't really take the EU into account when making this show, I'm still holding out for Spar, Fenn Shysa, Toobi Daala to come out of nowhere and kick Vizsla's butt off the throne if he takes out Satine. I'd hate to see Death Watch in charge of Mandalore during the Galactic Civil War.

I hope he succeeds in ending the New Mandalorian Rule. Their peaceful ways and use of the Mandalorian Title...sickens me. *Spits* =,_,= It's a "Travissty" if I could be blunt. I want my OLD Mandalorians back.... Until then..at least I have material to make Mandalorian Tributes with.....

Space Battles look to be even more epic. Also it's about time we got to see more of non-clone battles with freedom fighters.

Embo is back BABY!

Lol at Hondo.

......hmmm looks good, looks good.

Yeah I know the peaceful way sucks for them, but I indeed like Satine's character.

I hope they pull a fast one and "fix" Mandalore in TCW...it has 0 vegitation...no jungle....yeah...either explain that X amount of the planet that has been constanttly shown is like that in that area only or make the jungle planet more of a jungle.

Also...here's to bringing the Slave I and Jango's helm back from the dead.

You know what would be epic...the True Mandalorians vs New Mandalorians w/ Republic vs Death Watch clash in battle. That would be epic, and I am already expecting Duchess Satine Kryze get stabbed by that darksaber, I can already picture it :) lol.

You know what would be epic...the True Mandalorians vs New Mandalorians w/ Republic vs Death Watch clash in battle. That would be epic, and I am already expecting Duchess Satine Kryze get stabbed by that darksaber, I can already picture it :) lol.

I hope she will have romance with Anakin and her death let him move further to the Dark Side.

Yes, but I think it will be interesting to let Anakin love another girl. I even wrote a fanfic about it.

Just /facepalm

...Anakin is married... :rolleyes:

Satine is madly and openly in love with Obi-wan...

Edited by Eillack

Yes, but I think it will be interesting to let Anakin love another girl. I even wrote a fanfic about it.

I doubt the Big man will let that fly, the closest we got to Anakin caring about another chick was that Slaver Queen...and we all saw how that was one sided....for the Queen.

Umm what....?

The Obi Wan Satine loved when they were young was pretty much gone, sure they still got feelings to each other, but Obi Wan always put Jedi's discipline before any love, and Satine won't really like his tons of romance.

Although he doesn't necessarily acknowledge much of the EU, he does occasionally borrow from it. Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos have both made appearances in TCW, and the current re-appearance of Darth Maul was originally in the EU and included the exact same look. So hang in there! It could still happen.

I'm hoping that Durge might still show up since he was in the Tartakovsky Clone Wars series.

Edited by Jaavik

Although he doesn't necessarily acknowledge much of the EU, he does occasionally borrow from it. Aayla Secura and Quinlan Vos have both made appearances in TCW, and the current re-appearance of Darth Maul was originally in the EU and included the exact same look. So hang in there! It could still happen.

I'm hoping that Dirge might still show up since he was in the Tartakovsky Clone Wars series.

I don't know why Durge hadn't made any appearance in TCW.

I hope they pull a fast one and "fix" Mandalore in TCW...it has 0 vegitation...no jungle....yeah...either explain that X amount of the planet that has been constanttly shown is like that in that area only or make the jungle planet more of a jungle.

Also...here's to bringing the Slave I and Jango's helm back from the dead.

They have released an image of Boba Fett in his regular armor for Season 5

Boba Fett (Season 5)

Yeah, but I think it could make a good story.

It would make a good story, but I don't think it would work that well with how they are presenting the character of Anakin. One of the cheif causes of his downfall is his strong sense of attachment. This is even foreshadowed a bit when Ahsoka is assigned to be his Padawan and Yoda comments about the difficulties Anakin will have with "letting her go". This was also played upon in the episode "Broken Frontier" when Anakin force choked Poggle (Geonosian leader) when he believed Ahsoka was in danger, and in on the planet Mortis, when Ahsoka goes dark side and is killed. It showed to what extent Anakin would go to prevent the loss of someone he cares about. To have him fallin love with another woman, would represent less of an attachment to Padme.

Edited by Jaavik

The Obi Wan Satine loved when they were young was pretty much gone, sure they still got feelings to each other, but Obi Wan always put Jedi's discipline before any love, and Satine won't really like his tons of romance.

You dodged the whole "Obi-wan had tons of girlfriends" comment you posted. And Satine was still flirting with Obi-wan the past few season. Yes, Obi-wan is a Jedi, and follows their ways, he mentions that to Satine like everyone knows, I never said nor implied that Obi-wan was going to hook up with Satine, I just mentioned that Satine still has a thing for Obi-wan, but Obi-wan is obligated to the Order.

You dodged the whole "Obi-wan had tons of girlfriends" comment you posted. And Satine was still flirting with Obi-wan the past few season. Yes, Obi-wan is a Jedi, and follows their ways, he mentions that to Satine like everyone knows, I never said nor implied that Obi-wan was going to hook up with Satine, I just mentioned that Satine still has a thing for Obi-wan, but Obi-wan is obligated to the Order.

Yes he did have many romance, the most famous one is Siri.

Yes, they still got feelings toward each other, but Obi Wan was changed, he won't really hook with Satine, and he got other girls before. It's totally reasonable if Satine part away with him. Since Obi Wan could have romance with others when he still got feeling of Satine, why can't Satine do the same?

They have released an image of Boba Fett in his regular armor for Season 5

Boba Fett (Season 5)

Okay when I saw Boba Fett in his armor on that one picture I was like...

"Okay this **** just got real."

Update: I just found out they are going to make a 6th Season! Oh my god...even though this is a kid show I just love it :p

Edited by Akilus

I don't know but the people in charge were wanting to ruin Durge by making him a human.

I think it was a good idea that they decided against it, their always trying to come up with new ideas, but they also need to realize they are going seriously piss people off and confuse others....sees Boba Fett...**** AWE-SOME *Drools* uh what was I talking about?

Edited by CassusVerda