Name 5 things

Grimvalor

Name 5 things this game brings new to the table.

In their effort to improve the homogenize alot of the classes and leave some far behind. while i do agree some of what was implimented in 2.0 was "ok" Mercs were hurt badly. you will say LTP or some other derogatory remark, and i accept your opinion.

But playing since beta i have seen our class become less and less useful. we know our issues in pvp. and while i pvp very little i am aware of the issues due to only the fact that i do enjoy pvping with guildies on my pvp server. the boards are like Newtons law every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...one says yay other says nay. only natural. I can only speak from experience.

Being in one of the top guilds i have seen my class diminish in value as far as dps every patch. and the horizon isnt looking any better. not the first time this has happened. and i'm sure this wont be the last. Devs cant admit a mistake only because if they do rather than a surgeons scalpel they fix with a sledge. unfortunately a game i had high hopes for is being fixed on its own...enough is coming out soon enough that this game will sink like atlantis into an abyss and it is not our faults it is the deves...and unfortunately they have shown they can make GREAT 1 player games...GREAT games... but due to loading times, error 9000, class imbalance, these people should have stolen a page from SOE on what not to do...those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it "george santayana"

If you don't like it you can leave. I am loving this game, and I really don't see what people are whining about.

+1 Why do I need to name 5 things? Lol, if you weren't hating so much you would be able to name at least 20 things awesome about this game ;)

If you don't like it you can leave. I am loving this game, and I really don't see what people are whining about.

i agree. this game has huge potential, and needs more constructive feedback.

there are many immediate needs that need to be addressed before it is too late. but, if they plug the leaks, SWTOR can be a very successful game.

if they don't address the server merges, faction balance, amount of multiplayer content, bugs, graphichs glitches, PvP "balance", and general discontent...well, it could be bad.

Constructive feedback has not given us any results. have fun with the next free to play mmo

Destructive feedback gives worse results. Also, how far up there is your head? Bioware has added many features to the game after players suggested them. So constructive feedback IS working. It just takes longer to build things up than it does to tear things down.

Have fun tearing down your next mmo.

Name 5 things this game brings new to the table.

For me from my past games new things this game has (Some serious, some tongue in cheek :D )

1) Cinematics for questing

2) Multiple companions to fill out any role for every class

3) No two zones are directly beside each other, it takes multiple "zonings" to get from one planet to the next

4) Group size of 4

5) Companion / Pet quests ( I know that there were other games that had this, but for me I didn't play them >.< )

While the OP did not present his argument in the most constructive manner this is rather childish. He has valid concerns with the game and is trying to make the game better. Constructive criticism is good for a game it enables devs to see where problems are and fix them. If you believe he is wrong why not try a well reasoned argument?

I just completed a hammer station with pugs! Omg, it was soooo intense! The healer disconnected while I was tanking and the other two players tried to survive and dpsing at the same time. We managed to kill the final boss with an average of 75 health left! Awwwwww! It was too awesome!

Ok, brb, time for another flashpoint! Woot!

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. The community is very important in helping us target the areas of high interest.

We already have a couple active threads where people give constructive criticism, so we're going to go ahead and close this thread. You may want to add your compiled list to one of these threads:

Unsubscribers: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=444571

What's Wrong: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=453045

In the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Official Podcast Preview Episode, Austin Peckenpaugh and Cameron Winston, from the combat team, talked about how they read the forums (starts approx. 6:27) and what kind of feedback is good for improving the game (starts approx 8:06). It's a good listen for players who are interested in knowing what kind of feedback is most useful to the developers.

Thank you!