No downtime May 22nd...does this herald Thursday patch goodness?

Cerion

Actually it is true I never had bug game destroying bugs.

SoA had a few but I made it HM last Wednesday since before 1.2 to gear up one of our new tanks, and it ran flawless.

Fair to note SoA was already improved in 1.1.5 although not perfected. I think today it runs pretty perfect.

There is sometimes a bug with Lost Island first boss, but even that if u r capable u can still do it with it.

Experienced by the vast minority of the player base. I'd hardly call those bugs. They are hardly pervasive issues across the board.

One could argue that they're now in the vast minority only because the majority of people who had these issues since day one gave up on BW and quit.

One could argue that they're now in the vast minority only because the majority of people who had these issues since day one gave up on BW and quit.

Constant connection issues usually equates to a player side problem. The servers have been incredibly stable, even before a lot of them were empty.

Edited by Typeslice

Constant connection issues usually equates to a player side problem. The servers have been incredibly stable, even before a lot of them were empty.

???...ok

I don't know what that has to do with what I said, but, thanks?

you must not have a pureblood character, they're still bald
I guess you're SOL then if you need hair that bad. I hear Wookiee will be a species soon for you. Oh wait, you have to be the most evil person in the game and being an enslaved species won't work for you. Edited by AFKGCWBOT

Hello everyone.

We've removed a number of posts from this thread and would like to remind everyone of the rules of conduct.

Please ensure your posts are on topic, constructive and respectful. Rude comments, inflammatory comments and off topic replies are not allowed and are not constructive to discussion.

While we understand that not everyone will agree, please do not make rude or inflammatory comments which do not add constructive discussion to the thread.

We ask that you please keep this thread on topic and constructive or we will have to close it.

Thank you.