New words to the profanity filter?

Fhrosty

I for one feel the profanity filter is a little lacking. I vote we discuss some potential additions that we can suggest to the devs. This is a completely open-ended discussion about the filter and in no way takes a stab at any current, immediate topics of concern. I suggest...

- Mergers

- Transfers

- Ranked

... get added to the profanity filter. Maybe at least for the next April Fools Day?

Lol...

Player 1: "I love *****!"

Player 2: "This game is ***** until they get ****, ****** warzones, and ****** finally in."

Player 3: "I hear that's coming **** ******"

Edited by Fhrosty

"soon"

That word was trademarked by an Un-named corporation who's team abused that word to the point that the government forced them to pay a fee to continue with its use.. You cannot use that word here, it is owned by them.

That word was trademarked by an Un-named corporation who's team abused that word to the point that the government forced them to pay a fee to continue with its use.. You cannot use that word here, it is owned by them.

Early Summer™ and Next Patch™ are the new Soon™

Edited by Blistrich

• Quitting
  • Unsubbed
  • Canceled
  • Nerf

Player 4: "I'm ************ ****** unless they get ******* in before next week!"

Player 5: "Quit ************* you ****-herder and go ahead and ***** already!"

Player 6: "Speaking of ****-herders, can you believe they *****ed commandos into the ground?"

Player 5: "They really need to **** Merauders instead."