Ninja Crafting Mats

Honeygurl

In WoW, I know of no mechanic that allows for what the OP is requesting. Nor do I know of any such mechanic in EQ or EQII or LotRO or AoC or DCU or CO or STO or... actually, no games do that, that I know of.

This is utter nonsense. If you engage in a trade with another character, and they somehow found a way to hack the game and force the trade window to cheat you... then sure, devs would step in. But if you get a random stranger to promise to make you something, and you send that total stranger some materials in advance, and then that total stranger rips you off... it's all on you. It's up to you to make sure that your trades are fair. That's not the devs' business, nor should it be. They have other things to spend their time on, besides mediating between parties in trades.

Wrong answer, thanks for playing but try again. If you set up a trade in chat on WoW and a few others if you get ripped off you can submit a report and GMs' WILL intervine and punish the offender.

Since when to exotech stim schematics drop in HM Ops?

Basically always from EV & KP HM OPs. The trash can drop them and use to be the only way to get the schematic. However the chances of finding them were very very low. Personally only seen it drop 3 times and I've been running OPs since February.

It sucks that that happened to you. It really does. But you really, really took a huge risk by asking some stranger to do it.

If there were some sort of in-game craft request, perhaps through the GTN, where a commitment from both parts can be arranged, it'd would be different. But now, all you have is trust. And sadly, it's a risk putting much of it on strangers.

A possible fix is a "buy" order for items. EvE Online uses this, which shows the crafters what items are desired. Downside is the buyer is required to put their money up until the buy order is filled. And the order is not guaranteed to be filled, but it can show demand for items if players utilize it.

Not sure this mechanic would work in Swtor, but I guess anything is possible. It could definitely reduce all the WTS and WTB advertising players post in fleet's general chat.