Neighborhood kids were playing Huttball

Kaltastic

I came home from work yesterday and found that my son (7) had organized all of the kids on our street into a game of Hutball. They had FrogDogs and RotWorms and the only rule that I could really see was that if you had the ball you couldn't run, you had to walk as everyone tried to tackle you.

I thought it was pretty funny however my wife wasn't too thrilled when she said that earlier she had to stop my son from telling the other kids that name calling was encouraged. They had been taking that a little too literal.

Made me think though, if he is old enough to appreciate Huttball then he may be old enough to farm WZ commendations as part of his allowance....possibilities there...

Edited by Kaltastic

I came home from work yesterday and found that my son (7) had organized all of the kids on our street into a game of Hutball. They had FrogDogs and RotWorms and the only rule that I could really see was that if you had the ball you couldn't run, you had to walk as everyone tried to tackle you.

I thought it was pretty funny however my wife wasn't too thrilled when she said that earlier she had to stop my son from telling the other kids that name calling was encouraged. They had been taking that a little too literal.

Made me think though, if he is old enough to appreciate Huttball then he may be old enough to farm WZ commendations as part of his allowance....possibilities there...

Cute :) this made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

PLEASE! For the love of GOD! Do not get your kids hooked on mmos, its not healthy and someone might report you for abuse if they found out you gave your kids E-Crack ;p but.... since swtor is too boring to be addictive, go ahead ;P

Made me smile and reminded of my childhood (late '70's early '80's) playing "kill the carrier" - that's right folks as many as ten kids piling on to one trying to get the football away so that THEY could be piled on.

I'm glad to see that those days are not totally gone.

Made me smile and reminded of my childhood (late '70's early '80's) playing "kill the carrier" - that's right folks as many as ten kids piling on to one trying to get the football away so that THEY could be piled on.

ffs where was that game when i was growing up?! being a stocky built, pent up aggression girl was tough in a private school. no way to vent whatsoever.

Oh i can so totally see some possibilities there.

Video/pics of this event would be awesome...especially considering that the OP seems more like a troll/attention post than anything else

IDK about him trolling or whatever...... but this is a crack -up! I would love to see some vids of this linked up in this thread!

Edited by Death_Sentenced

I remember that game. We called it something else, which could get me flagged...:eek: