Anyone successfully RE blue or purple vibroknife schematics?

corgashan

Hi Everyone...

If you didn't do it I would /bug it in game

PLEASE READ hehehe I said IF you didn't do it already

For those that didn't do it... take 2 minutes to do it...

All the bugs I've requested to be fixed in bug reports were fixed so far... It's easier for them to get it through bug (and they have to actually read it instead of going through 2000 posts about slicing right now and find the other proper bugs...)

Give it a try at least ;-)

Good Luck

(I'm part of those Sith Assassin that are missing some armors and No shields for a tank ;-) )

Edited by pSyToR

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem. Very annoyed and confused how they didn't think to at least put some kind of confirmation on which items can be reverse engineered to better ones. Spent a lot of credits and time trying to improve a level 50 green vibroknife.

Shameless Bump

to get Dev attention or response (yeah, sure, if I told my grandmum I'd get a better reply).

Will /bug in game later to get the usual helpful "forwarded & closed & never ever followup" response.

Anyway, my story to this:

I was so proud of making it to 400 in Armstech, told a friend, and he asked me to make blue-or-better knives for him.

Did around 35-40 for lvl33 (skill req 230, so I was well ahead if that factors in) and not even one blue. Wasted huge stacks of mats on this, thanks for that! Spend a good part of my playing time with this yesterday.

Did some barrels, tech staff and armor mods (on my cyber guy) this morning and got the usual 1-in-5 to 1-in-10 success rate. Works as "expected"

What a poor performance, not just for the development but especcially for Customer Service. Did not renew my sub yet, will not renew my sub any soon.

I had the same issue with artifice. Crafted,RE. Nothing. I know a lot in this game has to do with random chance. But i've met other players with artifice making and selling purples at lower levels . I think the random chance has some kind of issue. Same with the drops,,in all the FP's Ive played with a consular,,not one drop for my type,,ive even seen this in game. Yet my smug GS,,always gets the right drops??

In short,,I gave up on crafting,,too many broken or bugged systems and features. I gather and sell,,,way more money,,way less headche !!

And I seriously doubt you'll hear from a dev cover this. Their all to busy fixing all the other game crashing bugs.

I'd have to ask BW,,you had beta running for how long?? And what were those people doing?? Seems like none of them were reporting bugs??

Edited by MasterJediBlizz