Attention my fellow powertechs.

Delsai

Please pay attention when using grapple. I heard of herp derps but today topped it off. Had a powertech grapple a enemy player into our goal line.

Seriously powertechs, that's not cool.

Edited by Delsai

Please pay attention when using grapple. I heard of herp derps but today topped it off. Had a powertech grapple a enemy player into our goal line.

That's just Kharmic Retribution for every time they have grappled me into the acid/flames. Not unfair, not OP, but SUPER ANNOYING.

You are right, that is nothing but PRICELESS!

IDK if it is still like this, but I know that, used to be, if you were still in the spawn zone and you grappled someone up there, boom. Insta-kill, no points scored.

Was that changed? I'm leveling my Sorc as fast as I care to, just to try that.:rak_03:

IDK if it is still like this, but I know that, used to be, if you were still in the spawn zone and you grappled someone up there, boom. Insta-kill, no points scored.

Was that changed? I'm leveling my Sorc as fast as I care to, just to try that.:rak_03:

This was changed, I believe if the person jumps to you they die but you can no longer pull them to you and they die. Haven't tried it in quite a while but did have a marauder jump to me and instant death no score.

This was changed, I believe if the person jumps to you they die but you can no longer pull them to you and they die. Haven't tried it in quite a while but did have a marauder jump to me and instant death no score.

Yeah you can no longer activate your pull in your own spawn zone :(

What skill is involved with standing on the edge of an acid pit when the game starts and grapple the first player in range and stun them, even if they use CC break ability they are perma snare as you have a DOT on them that snares every second!