augments for CM

Leyv

its actually a question for a guildmate , he's slotted overkill power augments and swears his healing is lower than aim..

what would the community recommend?

aim ,power or surge?

cheers

its actually a question for a guildmate , he's slotted overkill power augments and swears his healing is lower than aim..

what would the community recommend?

aim ,power or surge?

cheers

For DPS, with talents that increase Aim by 9%, plus the small boost in crit chance, stacking Aim is usually /slightly/ better than stacking power.

But that is from a DPS perspective. For a healer, power should be slightly better, because:

Healing bonus is 0.14 for aim, 0.17 for power, 0.03 bonus per point, a 21% difference in favor of power.

Damage bonus is 0.20 for aim, 0.23 for power, 0.03 bonus per point, a 15% difference in favor of power.

For surge, because of the diminishing returns, it really depends on how much you have currently. If surge rating is lower than 70%, you need more. If it is over 75%, you need less.

Edited by NoFishing

I strictly PVP, and have ~1450-1500 aim, ~450-500 power., and the difference between a +16 power and +16 aim is about .01 healing and crit on my stat sheets.

That said, I actually found I liked putting Aim in better. So I augment with +18 Aims, and get Power from Enhancements.

I don't min/max though, so take it with a grain of salt.