Good Info For Specs?

Mogloth

I have been searching around for some good info regarding various specs. At times there appears to be some info that is at odds between places.

Are there any good sites or guides regarding specs, gear choices, stat priorities, rotations etc for the 3 trees as a Marauder?

For people that know more about the ins and outs of this class than me, how accurate are the following websites with their info?

Sith Specs

Noxxic

Noxxic has a different page for each talent tree for the Marauder. The one I linked to is their Annihilation guide.

Honestly, you're better off just trying them.

My experience with each:

Rage: Best burst, unreliable due to smash's ability animation (fires about .7 seconds after you push the button).

Annihilation: Best survivability, highest sustained damage, decent burst with Annihilate but you don't get to burst that often. It takes awhile to build up burst because you have to get your dots applied, but you can continue to deal some damage even after you

Carnage: Best sustained burst on ANY target. You get 100% armor pen with this spec, you can really shred through anything at a decent speed. Lower survivability than Annihilation. Works better on a team than any other spec IMO due to 80% predation and the ability to deal high damage to any target. (I've been running it lately because I want to be able to bust up tanks).

Try them all, see what works best for you.

I wasn't asking the typical "What's the best etc etc etc..."

I was merely asking if the sites I found are fairly accurate with their info. Or if anyone knows of a particular site or guide that has better info.

To me the Noxxic site looks to have a good layout and suggestions.

I stopped reading Noxxic when I saw that it says to use Deadly Saber before Force Charge.

It may be a little mistake, but if they're going to make a site for guides so that people can learn, they should be double and triple checking everything.