Anyone else want Dash Rendar to return?

His ship is too awesome to explode. One does not just explode The Outrider.

The flash of the Skyhook's explosion masked the Outrider's jump into Hyperspace.

Dash Rendar and his droid Lebo are alive and well.

A later comic that featured the return of Xizor's HRD assassin Guri, and his cousin or sister (can't remember which) ended with Guri meeting with Dash Rendar.

The flash of the Skyhook's explosion masked the Outrider's jump into Hyperspace.

A later comic that featured the return of Xizor's HRD assassin Guri, and his cousin or sister (can't remember which) ended with Guri meeting with Dash Rendar.

Shadows of the Empire: Evolution

Ya I know. What I am saying, make another game with him as the main character or something.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

THANK YOU Tuscad!:cool:

Never did manage to get myself a copy of the graphic novel. Still keeping my eyes open for one though.

This is the best I can do for you, can't find it to read online without downloading. http://www.newkadia.com/?Star_Wars_Shadows_of_the_Empire___Evolution_Comic-Books=5117

Edit: You might try Barns and Noble.

Edited by Tuscad