Assassin/Shadow Madness/Balance spec. Pvp viable?

Wulfra

Basically title. I run a deception assassin, and I do fairly well in pvp. Im trying to find an alternate build that is viable in pvp.

I've tried darkness for survivability, and a hybrid spec for damage. But I have been wondering lately about whether or not a madness pvp spec would be worth the trouble.

So I submit this query to both assassins and shadows alike. Do you run madness/balance for pvp? Why or why not?

(I fear I may not be able to anyways, I almost have full BM stalker gear).

Any insight would be appreciated.

I play madness but i used to play deception up until around 70 valor-ish. It made my dps jump up a few 100k. my spec is 7/3/31. I also use stalker/force-master for the extra self heals. It's a fun spec, you have to keep a close eye on the procs all the time

I play madness but i used to play deception up until around 70 valor-ish. It made my dps jump up a few 100k. my spec is 7/3/31. I also use stalker/force-master for the extra self heals. It's a fun spec, you have to keep a close eye on the procs all the time

I might just try that out. Thanks for the tip.

My favourite shadow spec is 2 31 8 as it hits high every time. Since 1.2 I played 31 0 10 as it is the most useful build for teamplay. I have tried a hybrid spec for force imbalance but slow time is one of the most usefull skills and giving it up is not an option.

I hope you enjoy the above spec but I do recommend the 31 0 10 as it gives a lot of survivability and a lot of damage if you use Stalker gear like me . :cool:

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Hey i play a shadow, in kinetic combat spec (tank mode) but for pvp i where all stalker gear, i get the survivability and very high DMG 400k+.

What's your build? Cookie cutter kinetic? Or a hybrid

Edit: 31/0/10 huh? Might give it a spin.

Edited by Wulfra