Low level unhooded robe?

Abbyssion

Ok so im playing a smuggler and noticed most of the trenchcoats are higher level so I though of just getting a jedi robe but unlike the sith like 99% of jedi robes have a hood which just looks silly on a smuggler :(

anyone know where i can get a unhooded robe (hopefully lower level) thats moddable and a non-jedi can get?

• 2 weeks later...
cant say for sure but I think Nar shada has some medium armor ones not ssure of lvl, and check the specialty goods vendor but yeh the right hat/helmet removes most hoods. Like right now I'm sporting the bad a55 pimp daddy hat right now on my sent. :) Edited by DelphinHunter

Aspiring Knight's Vest is a hoodless robe, and can be worn by the smuggler class. Thats what I use. But in all honesty, i don't remember what level you can start wearing it at. Edited by Talyndor

Aspiring Knight's Vest is a hoodless robe, and can be worn by the smuggler class. Thats what I use. But in all honesty, i don't remember what level you can start wearing it at.

I'm not sure you know what a robe is. The Apiring Knights Vest is closer to a youngsters hoodie (funnily enough STILL not a vest). It's a gray torso item that goes no lower than the waist (still revealing your stomach if you're a female). It has a visible hood that is worn downward off the back. With the help of its level and aesthetics, it's popular across noobs and elites alike.

You can make it resemble a robe if you pair it up with a consular leg slot. If you're not getting hit much and you're not concious of what other people will think for gimping your armor rating then there's the answer.

I still don't get why the hood up/down toggle isn't around yet. It can't be that much work being that their arn't many different hood models. We already see a primary example on Tython. We see Jedi NPCs scattered all over the planet wearing a hood downward on one model of robe (not deleted like when a player puts on a bigger headslot).