Fighting Juggernauts in 1-49 WZ

Boul

Greatly appreciate suggestions from fellow Mercs on fighting Juggs in WZ. Maybe my spec is at fault (Arsenal), but I have very poor results against Juggernats in their 40's. Even with my cooldowns up I just can't keep them off long enough, but more importantly do enough damage to kill them before they kill me. If they have biochem or WZ heal stim available then I'm really screwed. Now that I think about it, it just seems like their defense is just so much better than my ability to damage, even when they're not right on top of me.

Suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

didn't you get the memo? Bioware don't love us any more

Well if you really want to beat a Jug then I suggest you roll yourself a Marauder to pvp with or get yourself a Marauder to babysit you in WZs failing that wait for a Jug to get low HP fighting someone else then steal the kill.

That's the only way a Arsenal Merc stands a chance anymore, welcome to bottom of the barrel

Greatly appreciate suggestions from fellow Mercs on fighting Juggs in WZ. Maybe my spec is at fault (Arsenal), but I have very poor results against Juggernats in their 40's. Even with my cooldowns up I just can't keep them off long enough, but more importantly do enough damage to kill them before they kill me. If they have biochem or WZ heal stim available then I'm really screwed. Now that I think about it, it just seems like their defense is just so much better than my ability to damage, even when they're not right on top of me.

Suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Very difficult Arsenal. Pyro is better for killing/kiting melee due to Sweltering Heat snare. Arsenal is alright but immobile and needs support. Will do poorly 1v1, especially against melee.

This my second trip to 50 (server change), and now I'm 43. I've beaten them and gotten beaten. A large factor comes down to gear and class knowledge, more so than the class alone. I've gained a ton of dps by switching my rotation and tbh, having tso again in it has helped alot. Swapping out some crit for accuracy has helped as well. Just keep learning your strengths and don't focus so much on your weaknesses. You're gonna win some and lose some.