I just cancelled the subscription

jediraymond

That is why I mentioned earlier the game would fail. This game is just a WOW-clone in Star Wars theme. The lack of sandbox features would make the game die pretty soon. As a matter of fact, the design of the maps and the way(s) they treat the game world (fragmented/instanced) has already paved its way to failure. This is the case in EQ 2 but EQ 2 got a much larger map than SWTOR.

People want interactions! WOW actually somewhat lacks it and people are actually leaving the game. I don't care about the story anymore. The game is boring and the PVP and the Raid(s) are very boring like WOW. The game has its fun but because of the design failure (failing to follow Ultima Online), this game would just die as fast as other wow-clones. Good luck

Hello everyone,

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.