This will make Swtor better (IMO)

BlackRobin

Have the imperial and republic fleets land on Ilum (or new city's/planet). Place them on opposite sides of the planet. If you leave the city's gates, you enter contested zone. In this contested zone have dailys, resources for gathering professions, world bosses, etc.... This will generate a natural "World PvP" system. *Section off areas of the planet for "Player purchasable or guild purchasable real estate". Like in SWG, have the option to build houses, cantinas, everything from design to ascetics customizable. Imagine mini guild city's with guild standard flags on the outside to indicate which guild it was to passing players. Make these city's vulnerable to attack by other guilds or players. Give players the option to customize the city's defense with different types of guards or turrets purchased with credits, social points or some other game currency. Every player kill should yield you 4-5 commendations roughly. All these things will give players the incentive to venture out in the world. *I think something along these lines would make this game x10 more interesting at end game. Thoughts? Edited by BlackRobin

Make the imperial and republic fleets land on illum. Put them on each side of the planet. If you leave the city's, it's contested zones. In this contest zones have dailys, resources for gathering professions, world bosses, etc.... This will generate a natural,"World PvP" system. Have sections of the planet "Player Purchasesable or Guild Purchaseable real estate". Like in SWG, build houses customize everything. Imagine mini Guild city's with guild standard flags on the outside to indicate which guild it was to passing players. Make these city's vulnerable to attack by other guilds or players. Imagine being able to customize the city defense with guards or turrets purchased with credits or social points. Every kill should get you 4-5 accommedations. I think something like this would make this game x10 better. Thoughts?

I have zero interest in PVP in TOR. And this thread belongs on the suggestion forum. Those are my thoughts.

As a hardcore PvP hater, I hope they never do anything remotely like this.

I wish I had real, reliable statistics on what people actually do in games. Put development money into what most people do.

I am all for more open world pvp. If you want statistics on open world pvp, you are right. It would show nobody does it. That is because there is no incentive to do so. You start adding incentives back in, you might see more people doing it.

Do I agree with op solution? No. Add more quests on Ilum that connect with other factions. Keep pve servers not forced pvp flag. Give comma for open world pvp.