Manual Transfers: Why Not?

oceansofmars

I am pretty much baffled that there isn't a push to do manual transfers from low pop servers. I understand it takes longer BUT:

1. They have already shown they can do this when they manually transferred Aussie players.

2. The population of low pop servers is around 100 for both sides. That's not a huge order to fill if you have a team of people working on it.

3. It might very well keep the game from dying.

It's a shame we aren't hearing about any actual solutions to the problems swtor is facing right now. There are a lot of people tossing out great ideas in the community and the level of frustration is clearly because we see the potential this game has is being wasted.

Can we get an answer to why this can't happen to save the game while they get a solid transfer system in place? Communicate with us people!

Did you follow the transfer process they did at all? There were all sorts of problems and issues with it. Now imagine that on a grander scale, and how do they determine what the cutoff is for low pop servers? How would you feel if your server had one person too many and didn't make the list?

They have acknowledged there are server population issues, and that they arr working on solutions to them. I get it, like everything you want it yesterday, but its not ready yet, when it is they will let us know.