Question for my fellow sith warriors!

tiguelinus

I'm lvl 49 sith warrior juggernaut dps spec and i'm investing in lvl 49 artifact enhancements. What would be best to focus on for pvp, power/surge, critical/surge, power/accuracy or critical/accuracy?. My accuracy is 94% right now.

Best for PvP would be buying a full set of recruit PvP gear and upgrading to the battlemaster set that best suits your play style.

Using orange gear and loading it up with custom modifyers will cost you expertise and you do not want to do that.

Unless ur getting augmented set, then stack power/str or surge than get recruit gear and as soon as u get bm put those mods in your augmented armor, i reccomend surge stacking for dps ssince bm is lacking there... If ur rage ur smashes will wreck and if your veng your fscreams and viscious throows will hurt em good!

Unless ur getting augmented set, then stack power/str or surge than get recruit gear and as soon as u get bm put those mods in your augmented armor, i reccomend surge stacking for dps ssince bm is lacking there... If ur rage ur smashes will wreck and if your veng your fscreams and viscious throows will hurt em good!

I'm veng so power/surge then. Whats accuracy good for then?. I will still get the recruit armor, then BM.

I'm veng so power/surge then. Whats accuracy good for then?

You've got it backwards. Rage wants to stack Power/Surge because they only care about Smash. Vengeance uses lightsaber attacks almost exclusively, and our crits are NOT guaranteed (you need to stack crit to make them guaranteed), so you'll want an even mix of everything, Accuracy too. You will always WANT power and surge, but Surge over 71-75% is a total waste (only stat in the game with a softcap), you need at least 100% accuracy to hit things, and you want ~30% base crit (before Operative buff) to guarantee your Savagery criticals. Once those criteria have been met, stack power.

Modifying your gear to have Power/Surge will probably not happen until you get War Hero, as all the Champion pieces that once allowed you to do this without farming Columi have been removed from the vendors, and none of the Battlemaster pieces for any class have Power/Surge mods. Our WH Gloves do, but farming War Hero is infeasible. Thankfully, War Hero comes with plenty of Power/Surge.

Edited by Vid-szhite

You've got it backwards. Rage wants to stack Power/Surge because they only care about Smash. Vengeance uses lightsaber attacks almost exclusively, and our crits are NOT guaranteed (you need to stack crit to make them guaranteed), so you'll want an even mix of everything, Accuracy too. You will always WANT power and surge, but Surge over 71-75% is a total waste (only stat in the game with a softcap), you need at least 100% accuracy to hit things, and you want ~30% base crit (before Operative buff) to guarantee your Savagery criticals. Once those criteria have been met, stack power.

Modifying your gear to have Power/Surge will probably not happen until you get War Hero, as all the Champion pieces that once allowed you to do this without farming Columi have been removed from the vendors, and none of the Battlemaster pieces for any class have Power/Surge mods. Our WH Gloves do, but farming War Hero is infeasible. Thankfully, War Hero comes with plenty of Power/Surge.

My bonus damage is 380

Accuracy is 96.88%

Critical chance: 18.92%

Right now I have might armoring 22 and advanced deft mod 22A. I can make and use intensity enhancement 22, because it focus on accu/crit. What do you think?

This is somewhat true, i figured he would just get the basic vindi bm set and augment it with surge for a nice mix, but sstacking solely power/surge isnt that wrong with +60% crit on vthrow n fscream, the base chance to crit just from str and crit talent goes a long way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.