Proof shadows can look good

SoundOfDeath

Where does an Ultratech stalker chest come from?

Utlratech Stalker does not appear to drop anymore. Prior to 1.3 I obtained all the pieces from FE/D7/BoI normal. It dropped everytime. It is no longer dropping from those FP's.

Thank you for the inspiration, War Hero headpiece users... I never really liked this headpiece until you made me think to check its color match... with the Ultratech Stalker chest. Throw in a white saber crystal and Black Hole gloves, and you get...

Nice, pity the ultratech set doesn't drop any more. Bloody BW, one of the best looking armour sets in the game and they get rid of it. I'd buy it in a cash shop when it goes f2p if they do that.

Utlratech Stalker does not appear to drop anymore. Prior to 1.3 I obtained all the pieces from FE/D7/BoI normal. It dropped everytime. It is no longer dropping from those FP's.

Those FPs now drop the Exotech set I understand which looks crap.

Edited by Morrolan

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the inspiration, War Hero headpiece users... I never really liked this headpiece until you made me think to check its color match... with the Ultratech Stalker chest. Throw in a white saber crystal and Black Hole gloves, and you get...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/sharkmegabyte/SWTOR/Galli-white-trench-ninja1.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/sharkmegabyte/SWTOR/Galli-white-trench-ninja2.jpg

(Columi may not be the best leg match, but it's the best I have for now)

dam, the only consular robe i love, and i cant even get it anymore.... i wish you could still get those robes.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.