A good way to determine if someone is cheating

cdent

Does anyone know of a way to determine if someone is cheating in the game? I'm not complaining due to losses. Everyone wins some days, loses other days. There are times however, when it seems that opponents run just a little bit faster than everyone else, shoot a little bit faster than everyone else, and completely dominate known good players.

How do you catch someone cheating? Is there a way to log it?

If everytime your fighting someone in a warzone and your GCDs start taking forever but nothing else is lagging. Theres a couple guys(in the same guild) that cause that issue whenever you fight them. I figured it was latency for the longest time till I found out it happened to everyone fighting those particular individuals.

lol, it got to the point where we started ignoring the warzone and took turns running up too them and experimenting. Takes your autoattack 3 to 5 seconds to cooldown lol, really frustrating.

Guys started reporting, and we havent seen them in awhile. Than again, we haven't seen too many of anyone for awhile. Need server transfers.

Edited by williambr

Hey everyone,

We strongly encourage you to report anyone who is violating the rules or Terms of Service via the In-Game Customer Service Portal, and assure you that our Customer Service Representatives will take any necessary action against those found to be in violation of the Terms of Service.

We're going to close this thread, as discussion like this tend to become specific call outs of individuals, which is not allowed as well as specific discussions of the behavior which in order to prevent other players from discovering and potentially abusing the information, is also not allowed.

Thank you!