The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lower DPS this week? 5/8/12

Zeekster

Has anyone noticed their DPS is lower this week?

Last week my DPS on the runs I made was up around 900 to 1000. This week I am lucky to hit 800. I am planning on hitting the dummies on the fleet when I get home tonight to see if I need to change up my rotation again or something. I have talked to another person that says their DPS has been lower this week also.

Just wondering if there was anyone else that has noticed this.

Maybe it is just something I am doing wrong.

My Build and Armor

My Rotation: Immolate - Rectractable Blade - Rocket Punch - Rail Shot - Flame Burst x4 - Flame Thrower

I really only pvp but I feel like my dps was hit a lot this week. I had a voidstar match where i got 500k dmg but the biggest hit was a only 4.5k I have not seen any hits over 5k this week, I figured it was because more people had war hero gear . I used to seeing 5.5 - 6k crits fairly often. Edited by Hardened

Has anyone noticed their DPS is lower this week?

Last week my DPS on the runs I made was up around 900 to 1000. This week I am lucky to hit 800. I am planning on hitting the dummies on the fleet when I get home tonight to see if I need to change up my rotation again or something. I have talked to another person that says their DPS has been lower this week also.

Just wondering if there was anyone else that has noticed this.

Maybe it is just something I am doing wrong.

My Build and Armor

My Rotation: Immolate - Rectractable Blade - Rocket Punch - Rail Shot - Flame Burst x4 - Flame Thrower

Maybe I am missing something, but with that kind of gear, you should be in the 1500s. How are you testing your dps?

Just did a EC run. Generally I'm AP. Over 1k as AP. Did Pyro run this week, Over 1k again. So was other PT Pyro with me. We were top 2. He beat me in worse gear because I'm more used to AP playstyle and haven't fully integrated myself into the longer duration of boss fights over PvP fights.

Maybe I am missing something, but with that kind of gear, you should be in the 1500s. How are you testing your dps?

I am going off the combat logs from the EC HM 16 I ran Tuesday and the EC SM 16 I ran last night.

From the skill tree and my rotation I posted earlier is there anything I am doing wrong or any tips on how to up my dps?

Oh yeah as a side note. I only had a Columi chest during those fights. I got my Rakata chest during the story mode run last night.