I love this game!

andretious

I love the game and I am sure that it will get only better. Look at BW - they trying hard to improve their games. Look at ME3 - they add options for different ending... etc.

I am giving them time to improve the game and I will be playing it. I start to hate it, that so many people trash this game as horrible and the worst is that people who never tried to play believe it.

The only issue I have - need more character slots on one server /grin

And let female characters to flirt with quest givers, it's not fair!!!!!

Some people love this game and some don't - personal preference I guess.

Give it a time.

Edited by Evensong

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am very fond of SWtOR, I find my interests are drawn more and more to these forums.

Makes me pine for the days of the File Front UT/ Quake forum flame wars at the end of the last century.

These days of course we take things much more serious... maybe TOO serious.

Look at ME3 - they add options for different ending... etc.

Different ending in rpg game!? Woooow

BTW Dragon age 2 was fail, Mass Effect 3 was fail, swtor is epic fail for now. U cant see it if u didnt play others MMOs or if u just started playing this game.

Edited by Mishko

BTW Dragon age 2 was fail, Mass Effect 3 was fail, swtor is epic fail for now. U cant see it if u didnt play others MMOs or if u just started playing this game.

Fascinating. I've been playing since day one of early access, and before that in beta. I've also been playing MMOs of all kinds for years.

And yet... I fail to see how SWTOR is 'epic fail'. For me, it's the MMO I've been waiting for. Finally, an MMO that focuses more on the RPG portion of the game than lolgear.

I played eq2 for 6 years in raiding guild, Rift, LOTRO, AoC. etc..

SWTOR is my game for life... I can't get enough of it... it's what I waited for for years... I have 8 reps ranging from 50 to 30 and 8 imps ranging from 50 to 30. Love them all....

Like I said personal preference.

Live and let other live their lifes as they want to :)

Edited by Evensong

How long you been playing TOR? I was that way for 3 months. Until I hit 50 and found out.....other than dailies there is nothing to do. Forget about finding grps to do any level 50 content. Even been working on leveling some other classes. Got a level 41 Sith Sorcerer, 30 Jedi Guardian, 28 Commando...28 IA, 26 Smuggler. The thought tho of reaching max level on those is dishearting knowing they will be in the same boat as my 50. I rarely play now.

Been playing it for over 9 months now and still absolutely loving it. Before you say, "Hey! That's not possible!", I was in beta beginning in August of last year.

I agree completely. This has long been my frustration with mmo-forums: the hyperbole. Someone who worked to build a game wants to see it succeed and will work to make it better but how can they fully appreciate a person's point when they read "Bioware is a bunch of morons with no clue as to how to make an MMO, this game is dying hard and nothing can save it except F2P, they have done everything wrong."

LOL f2p. I don't think many people understand that just because there's free in the title of free to play that it's technically not free. For example, you want a new light saber with an augmented slot? That'll be $10 or you are going without and going to have to use a green one. I know a friend in league of legends that has spent 900 dollars in one year buying characters/ xp boosts/ skins etc. It's a mind game dont fall for it.

LOL f2p. I don't think many people understand that just because there's free in the title of free to play that it's technically not free. For example, you want a new light saber with an augmented slot? That'll be $10 or you are going without and going to have to use a green one. I know a friend in league of legends that has spent 900 dollars in one year buying characters/ xp boosts/ skins etc. It's a mind game dont fall for it.

Well, u are right about that.

... OK... So, guys, just say it - what EA / BW employee have we pleasure to have here in this lovely Friday ?

Oh I get it... because only a Bioware employee or someone that doesn't have YOUR vast MMO expertise would have nice things to say about the game...

...so how's that working out for you?

...being clever...

Oh I get it... because only a Bioware employee or someone that doesn't have YOUR vast MMO expertise would have nice things to say about the game...

...so how's that working out for you?

...being clever...

Typing in colors makes me important too!

Hm, if he's really that bad then he's deserving of some doubt, I'll give you that. Still, it may just be that he's overzealous and takes a negative stance when he should give the benefit of the doubt and investigate further, and not that he's taking a negative stance because of some ulterior motive. Either way, he does make valid points at times (taking note of a couple of agreeable posts in the "25% subs lost" thread) and so it's at least worth reading his comments for consideration. But who knows, you may be right.

I have a personal theory on this, having read so many similar "over the top" criticisms by people who never seem to leave the game. I think they actually LIKE the game or WANT to like it and are approaching an effort to get improvements made in the manner of a spoiled child.

the more they threaten to take their ball and go home, or the bigger a tantrum they can throw in the forums, they believe that the developers will rush to pamper their bottoms so they won't be embarassed by this child throwing themselves on the floor and crying and stamping their feet...

...tell me you don't see it...