[PVP Pyro] Weapon?

HeatGuyX

I just started pvping again after 1.2 and I see alot of powertechs not using the standard blasters for pvp. They are using a orange crafted? Do they just rip out the mods from BM/WH gear for the expertise? Is it straight up better then the standard BM/WH blasters? I assume they dont use the exact same mods from BM/WH gear but just take the expertise... which other mods do people put in it?

edit: I think its the Elegant Modified Blaster Pistol but not sure...

Edited by HeatGuyX

I just started pvping again after 1.2 and I see alot of powertechs not using the standard blasters for pvp. They are using a orange crafted? Do they just rip out the mods from BM/WH gear for the expertise? Is it straight up better then the standard BM/WH blasters? I assume they dont use the exact same mods from BM/WH gear but just take the expertise... which other mods do people put in it?

Yes, you remove the barrel/mods/enhanacements out of the PvP Pistol and throw it in to an Augmented version.

You see the orange crafted because of augment slots. So yes they rip the barrel/crystal/mod/etc out of the Reg gun and put it in the augmented to get 18 more aim, 12 more endurance.