Dailies Rewards - open them up a bit

DratsaBlive

How about giving a greater option of rewards from the dailies? As it stands, I don't need any of the armours/mods that are given out as the rewards as I already have these or better equipped. However, my companions (or alts even) certainly could do with them, but they're no use to them with my classes stats.

It's fine as it is. If you want to equip you and your companions with everything from the daily vendors, you're looking at accumulating something like over a thousand daily commendations. At only 33-34? possible per day, I think that's fine. That's only one toon and there are things you can get past that for your toon that are much better.

As the above says, it really could go the other way some. But I don't think so. It seems to be a fine balance. This isn't a sandbox game so crafting is never and probably should never take a prominent role. If you want the good stuff you either have to PvP a lot or PvE raid a lot.

That all said, I am not opposed to the game taking on more sandbox qualities. It is hard to argue that a blend between sandbox and themepark does not appease the most people.

Edited by TheNevet