Remedy III

TwitchWINs

Probably carried, had a premade, had guard, was fighting idiots, had utterly incompetent or mindless assassins/shadows or sents/maras. The numbers exist that Sorc is not viable, and would be better if replaced with another class in an 8v8 match up. Say you are a good Sorc that survives well? You are worthless to your team if all you do is kite and run away and do next to no damage.

Probably carried, had a premade, had guard, was fighting idiots, had utterly incompetent or mindless assassins/shadows or sents/maras. The numbers exist that Sorc is not viable, and would be better if replaced with another class in an 8v8 match up. Say you are a good Sorc that survives well? You are worthless to your team if all you do is kite and run away and do next to no damage.

Hehe this sounds like a madnerd to me:) but as for whats said in this you kind of contradict yourself, if you had watched my movie you would have seen im mostly Qing solo and when i am Qing with 2-3 others they are friends who i put in my movie comment<3 also the mindless players i killed. I was either half naked and wearing no pants for teh lulz or wearing my funny orange slice helmet gear either way i had like 13k hp :) also i wish people on my faction "empire" knew what guard was lol as for running away i assume your one of those guys who just expects ranged classes to saber strike and win fights lol. Ty for looking foolish this made me laught tho. "The numbers exist that Sorc is not viable" big pown maths man!

Edited by TwitchWINs

Your 'evidence' as to why Lightning is viable is anecdotal at best. Theorycrafters have determined that Lightning offers no boost over Madness, whilst losing a lot of mobility and making it harder to play to maximum efficiency due to the high proc dependency.

Sorcs most definitely do not 'suck', but to say 'omg Lightning is awesome, here check this one video with all kinds of variables' is just bad practice. If it works for you, great, by all means keep using it. For the majority of the rest of the Sorcerers however its lack of mobility makes it a non-viable spec to use in PvP.

Your 'evidence' as to why Lightning is viable is anecdotal at best. Theorycrafters have determined that Lightning offers no boost over Madness, whilst losing a lot of mobility and making it harder to play to maximum efficiency due to the high proc dependency.

Sorcs most definitely do not 'suck', but to say 'omg Lightning is awesome, here check this one video with all kinds of variables' is just bad practice. If it works for you, great, by all means keep using it. For the majority of the rest of the Sorcerers however its lack of mobility makes it a non-viable spec to use in PvP.

I cannot tell if this is a compliment or insult :)Lightning is the hardest spec to play and i play it as a hybrid rather then full dps but the fact is i only have 7 points in my healing tree which is how anyone who plays the spec should be playing. It has amazing damage and is decent in 1v1's although not the best by far but that's not what i was going for with this movie its about team play helping your team out alot offhealing as much as you want because of the talents in lightning allow you to not starve force and still be effective while there are still moments in the movie where im playing almost naked and still 1v1 players which should be proof enough that im good with this underpowered spec :)

so what were you using in the last Novarre Coast game ? That was some really exceptional kiting and cc.

By the way, Remedy pugs very well in addition to the premade vs premade. I guess he is overachieving on the sorc since some of you can't seem to wrap your head around this LOL.