Is force leaping through out the huttball map intended?

Anosa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure intercede is 30 sec cd, not 2 mins lol

I dunno, seems people think every class is OP and needs a nerf lately.

According to Torhead its 20 sec. Its not long at all and if i get pulled i can usually use it twice from middle to score.

Out of this whole thing, this is the only issue I have. You don't have a choice but to leave the spawn or get kicked out, once you leave you're instantly a leap target for them. Not everyone has stealth. Its not a derp thing.

Run to the edge and then jump strait in the air, never to leave the edge. You have no idea how many times i do this and a jugg thinks i am going to jump down and they leap to me. Being on the edge is an insta death for them so problem solved.

This same behaviour can be replicated in various ways

1. By sorcerers chain pulling

2. By powertechs leaping

3. To a lesser extent, consular/inquisitor sprinting

4. Assassin tanks/powertechs chain pulling an enemy carrier all the way to his own endzone, then killing him.

5. Passing

6. Doing any of the above and then passing to a stealthed player in the enemy endzone

i know, the 5th one is kind of embarrassing to need to include. The most effective strategies in huttball are not clumping up and defending a carrier, but spreading out and passing it around until it reaches the goal. It's hard for the enemy to watch all of your positions at once. One day in huttball it will be like professional sports where you have a specific person you're assigned to cover.

Edited by Ahhmyface