Woah, leathality is WAY better than I thought it would be.

scrynen

Lethality/med owns. It's not as easymode kills in pvp as conc, but played well you'll do far more damage and rarely die. Hell, even without med (I'm only 28atm, work + 5hour queues...) and I still finish every second game without a death lol.

Unless it's a sith premade, since they know to focus me :(

Lethality/med owns. It's not as easymode kills in pvp as conc, but played well you'll do far more damage and rarely die. Hell, even without med (I'm only 28atm, work + 5hour queues...) and I still finish every second game without a death lol.

Unless it's a sith premade, since they know to focus me :(

I was looking at giving this a whirl or try. Just curious what's your point layout and rotation.

***edit*** forgot to add, do you tend to run out of energy really fast?

Edited by DasdeThwar

I was looking at giving this a whirl or try. Just curious what's your point layout and rotation.

***edit*** forgot to add, do you tend to run out of energy really fast?

PvE the rotation is fairly standard and barely differs from conc.

PvP I rarely start in melee. I snipe (zomg, sniping agent!) nade (frag and c-nade) and dart where appropriate. If I draw attention or see an opportunity I zip in to melee with melee dps skills and 20% less damage flashbang (if required) then, if they live, debilitate sprint back to range and snipe/probe. This lets my melee abilities recharge for when they close. If they're ranged too I don't run, just debilitate and crouch next to them.

Norr,

I had targeted your build before the forums got wiped, Could you post it again?

I've changed it a tad, maxed out flash and put some points in precise, but the main strategy is the same.

I am thinking of potentially changing things up a bit with med. Since there's SO MANY Sith V Sith matches on queuesure people have started targeting me. No amount of self healing or culls is going to save me when half the team rushes me the moment I exit stealth. So I'm thinking of going further up conc, maybe even dropping cull for lacerate, for the extra escape. Still testing that though so no builds as yet.

Edited by Norr

I've changed it a tad, maxed out flash and put some points in precise, but the main strategy is the same.

I am thinking of potentially changing things up a bit with med. Since there's SO MANY Sith V Sith matches on queuesure people have started targeting me. No amount of self healing or culls is going to save me when half the team rushes me the moment I exit stealth. So I'm thinking of going further up conc, maybe even dropping cull for lacerate, for the extra escape. Still testing that though so no builds as yet.

Thanks for the reply