Servers should start recruiting

Diamaht

I've been announcing (when i can) for people who want to to re-roll, to do so on Sword of Ajunta Pall. we are a beta server with a loyal population and the Republic side has some of the most social and friendly players in the game. Our guild is recruiting re-rolls as well: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=389352 We recuited some re-rollers in the past week or so and our 50's have rolled alts (thanks to legacy:D) and we are all having a blast with it: took down a World Boss over the weekend:). Many of you are waiting to find out the details of the transfers before doing so, (which is highly understandable). for those of you who are looking for a new home. check us out and if interested, PM me.

I think most are waiting to see more details on how things will happen. Are certain servers target servers? Will the top 5 be blocked to prevent overcrowding? Will they allow the lower servers to move to say the top 25 and those on the top 25 are not able to move?

I think we can all agree that Legacy will go with you, since that is a huge part of the character, but not knowing some of the other things is preventing many from knowing really what they want to do.

I would love to see people come to Tarro Blood and will help anyone who does go there, but I won't push for people to move to a server that overall is ranked about 50th, or 25th for PVE US servers. If I knew that BW was targetting our server to have people move to, then I will spam the forums to get people to look our way. The server is very mature and has room to grow.

My guild and I are also going to be prepared to move though. I have already been testing servers and plan to do more.

We need to know more details to be able to really help ourselves. Summer is coming. :D

Edited by Cynomen